LocationSioux Falls, SD
3100 West Russell Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Used 2018 Heartland North Trail 22RBK
Call for details.
|Length||26 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||440 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4988 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||52 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Gas/ Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||40|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/ Electric w/ DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||Power w/ LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Schaap's RV Traveland strives to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website; however, actual products, programs and services may differ materially from those on the site. All prices and payments listed on this site are subject to change without notice and do not include tax and licensing fees. All units are subject to prior sale. All finance quotes are subject to bank approval and stipulations. Product information, technical data, program information, service offerings, photographs and illustrations are intended to be representative examples based on information available at time of posting and are subject to change without notice. Exterior colors/graphics and interior colors may vary and may look or print differently that the actual color in the physical product due to varying monitor and printer color calibration. While we attempt to ensure the accuracy of all information including any prices listed on this site, the listings may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry error. To receive current information or to verify the accuracy of any information on this website call 605-332-6241.
* Tax, title, license and document fees are not included. Based on approved credit. Not all customers will qualify for these rates.